About Me

My Photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gift sharing party

My friends are spoiling me to rotten... LOL! :-D And now I'm belatedly sharing their gifts with all of you. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My dear Ludi from Sims of the World made for me this year a whole bunch of fakes from one of my favorite comic book series "Dogwitch":

And incomparable MadameRosa sent me a full bag of wonderful goodies:

Thank you very much, ladies! Luv ya'!

2 comments :

  1. ForensicaFrump and FamilyNovember 4, 2012 at 7:45 AM

    Thank you do much for sharing your gifts with us. Not only do your own creations help make our lots more enjoyable, the other creators you inspire add to our game as well.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and welcome, dear Frumps! I'm glad you enjoy the gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete